Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Journal One: Act I

Today was the worst day of my entire life. My child, my baby, my first born was brutally violated by the evilest of all humans, Chiron and Demetrius. They thought they could cover up the deed by cutting out her tongue so she wouldn’t be able to speak. Then they feared she’d write about this despicable act, so they also cut off her hands. I do not understand how such beasts can be among us – they surely must work for Lucifer himself! I have never hated two humans more and they underestimated my anger and ability to reap vengeance upon the two of them. I will get them someway, somehow. They will suffer greatly – as will their parents. Watch your step Chiron and Demetrius – because I am about to attack!

Sincerely,

Titus Andronicus

No comments:

Post a Comment